Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
Loki *RED_FURY* I_vote_lcapLoki *RED_FURY* I_voting_barLoki *RED_FURY* I_vote_rcap 
Ari
Loki *RED_FURY* I_vote_lcapLoki *RED_FURY* I_voting_barLoki *RED_FURY* I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
Loki *RED_FURY* EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

Loki *RED_FURY*

2 posters

Go down

Loki *RED_FURY* Empty Loki *RED_FURY*

Post  Ari Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Loki

Loki paced around the den, and paused, looking outside. The snow was coming down hard now, and she was starting to worry. It had been two days since she sent Tris to the Cyan Nation to ask for a truce. She glared at the snow. Cyan nation must have caught her. She sat down, and stared out the cave.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Loki *RED_FURY* Empty *=Trigger=*

Post  StarPack Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:47 pm

FAZZLE

Fazzle had been flying for a couple hours now, soon growing tired. Gladly, he was close to his destination. His cardinal red wings took long strokes as he landed in front of the Royal Family Site. He knew if Loki was her mother, than this is where she belonged. "Loki! It's Fazzle, I brought back Tris from Cyan Mountain." He snarled under his breath as he slid her gently from his back. "She was almost dead!" His voice was snappy. Without realizing it, his ears were flat against his skull and his fur with bristled.

He knew if it wasn't for him, his love and her daughter would be dead. He would've been able to revive her, but that was beside the point. His brown eyes were narrowed almost hatefully as he waited for the Alphess to show herself. Fazzle waited, soon starting to pace as he put the pieces together. They look alike... they talk alike... they act alike... they move the same way... His optics widdened with shock as he concluded he should have noticed such behavior long ago.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Loki *RED_FURY* Empty Re: Loki *RED_FURY*

Post  Ari Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Tris & Loki

Tris stood up, shaking her head. "I can't belive I told you she was my mother," she muttered. Staring at the mouth of the cave, she waited anxiously for her to appear. She laid her ears against her head as Fazzle snapped. He scared her when he was like this. She couldent figure out why he was so angry.

Loki, opon hearing Fazzles voice, trotted outside. She narrowed her eyes and snarled. "Why did you go all the way to Cyan mountain. Without my permission. Only. To. Rescue. Tris." She glared at him, shaking her head. Fazzle could be so infuriating.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  StarPack Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 pm

FAZZLE

Fazzle was infuriated. He was in disgust that Loki didn't care about her daughter's safety. He was so out of his head, he blurted out in truth. "Because I love her!" He snapped his maw shut almost as soon as the words spilled out. He didn't want anyone to know, but apparently it was too late. His eyes widdened with dismay as he realized what he had just admitted to.

The red, brown and white male huffed and looked back toward the Alpha. Almost too in distaste to look at her, he turned away. "She's your daughtr, you hould care about her well being..." He spat, his words cold as ice, but full of care as he thought about the female standing behind him.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Loki & Tris

Loki swiped her paw over his muzzle. "Betrayer! I don't have to care for my daughter, shes ugly!" She turned tail and stalked away, back into the cave. Tris stared at him with wide eyes. "Do you mean it?" she asked quietly, her heart broken by her mothers words.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  StarPack Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:16 pm

FAZZLE

The brown, red and white male growled in pain as dull claws scraped hard against his muzzle. Light red drips went down the side of his mouth, but he was used to it. He had been in war once before and didn't really care of it. His ears flattened cruely at Loki's fowl words. How could you hate your own child? Even if they were ugly? And h-how could anyone think Tris was ugly? She was actually a pretty good looking female if asked any random creature.

Fazzle let his fur lie flat after a few seconds, he was in total digust. Who was she to lead Glacier Mountain? He had thought wrong of her when he helped murder the previous Alpha. She didn't deserve the most powerful blessing in the region, it didn't belong to hang around her neck.

Finally, relaxed, he turned around to look at Tris. His softened as he let his gaze take a long view. The brute padded forward, and shuffled his paws. Now she was gonna ask questions... "Well... yes, I do.. L-...Love you." He stammered across his sentence. He was, believe it or not, shy when it came to talking to almost any female.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Loki *RED_FURY* Empty Why me?

Post  Ari Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Tris

Tris winced as Loki drew blood on Fazzle and padded away. She glanced down at her paws, feeling extremely awkward. She had never been told that she was liked, and didnt know what to do. Sure she had feelings for Fazzle, but were they romantic? She scraped a paw on the ground, battling her inner feelings, supressing the urge to reach out and clean the blood of his handsome face.

Finally not able to stand it, she shyly licked the blood of his muzzle, the iron taste flooding her mouth. She had made her decision, now was the time to live up to it. She wasnt really classified as shy, but felt tongue-twisted around this male. "I... I love to too," she whispered. "I hope you forgive me for my mothers actions. Please dont be angry at her..."
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  StarPack Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 pm

FAZZLE

Fazzle sighed, his nose twitched as Tris' tongue swiped effortessly over his muzzle. Loki was not to be on his mind anymore, she was not to his liking anymore. All he wanted to do right now was ask the female in front of him, a simple... but not simple, question.

"Tris..." He stammered. His darting swiftly to his paws. "Will you be my mate?" His heart almost started beating out of his chest as the saying flowed from between his canids. It was nightfall now, dark shades of dim splatters etched across the eternal canvas. His brown eyes wandered to the stars, a vision clouded his mind. Having obtined the star blessing, which happened wether you like it or not, gave him the power to see glimpses of the near or far future when viewing the specks in the nighttime. He heard laughing of pups, and saw him and Tris surronded by a litter of younglings. He didn't know if this was a close or distant future, but with the decisions that have just been made fall to that conclusion.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Tris

Tris, without a falter, spoke the words that would most likely change her life. "Of course," she said softly to the male who captured her heart. "Of course." She rested her nose on his chest, being a runt and him being so large, the action on resting her head on his would be to hard. She gazed up at him happily, not thinking of anything but him and her. "Is there... anyone you want to tell about this?" she asked, lost on what to do next.

She felt a pang in her chest, thinking about her own mother. "I know that you dont like Loki anymore... But she's my mother, and I will never stop loving her. Stay here." She padded away, with one last glance over her shoulder, into the cave. A few moments later she came back out. "She wasnt there," she said ruefully.

Her eyes lit up again as she spoke. "But I have a present for you. As a member of the royal family, I may give you whatever mythical I wish, besides the gryphon. What one would you like?" She looked up at him happily.

Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  StarPack Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 am

FAZZLE

Fazzle was in shock, he'd never had a mythical before but took a cute liking to the Welsh Greens. The small teal green dragons were friends for life and easy to tame, they listened well and are sneaky and swift when it comes to battle. He didn't want to ask her for it, but he did because she offered. "Uh... a Welsh Green." He knew she'd have to go get an egg from wherever they got them, and he'd have to wait a few days before it hatched.

Then it hit him. Being Tris' mate meant that he was elavated to the Royal Family. He sighed and realized how this would work. His older brother, Taboo, wouldn't be very happy. His younger sister, Ashe, wouldn't care. But his older sister, Alice, would be furious.

Last edited by Rue on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Tris

"Welsh green... good choice." She smiled up at him. "Very good choice." She stood and stretched, her muscles quivering. She was very happy she had someone to be with, and anted him to be happy too. "I guess your part of the royal family now," she remarked. "The welsh green will be my gift to you for chosing me as your mate."

She glanced up at him. "You have anyone you want to tell? I mean, I knew my mother wouldent agree, but I told her anyway. Do you have any family I should know about? I mean, since their like, my relatives now I guess."
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  StarPack Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 pm

FAZZLE

He chuckled as his mate approved his choice in dragon. His eyes lit with pride as her words. He didn't really like anyone else in the Pack in that way, so he didn't have options anyway... but if he did; he'd still pick Tris.

He cringed at her question though. She knew his Glacier Family, but he had relatives in Cyan no one knew about. Fazzle sighed and decided he could tell her, "Well of course: Taboo, Ashe, and Alice." He paused, oving ever so slightly with unease. "I'm also the son of Flaming Rose and Black Rain, from Cyan Mountain. Their new litter; Sylverant, Axel, Corrine, and Tethe'Alla, are my younger siblings."
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Tris

Tris's eyes widened. Family in Cyan nation? The nation who took her prisoner? She shook her head, hardly beliveing her ears. Scraping the ground with her paw, she finally responded.

"Well I guess we have to go see them. It wouldent be right to not tell them." She smiled weakly and pressed her fur against his. "They have a right to know. Besides, they cant be that bad if they raised you right?" This time she gave a genuine smile.

(OCC: I am sooo sorry for the late reply.)
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  StarPack Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 pm

FAZZLE

His brown eyes shot open at her words. He was so confused, he didn't want to tell them. They were no family to him anymore, his family lived in Glacier Mountain; no where else. "No. They are not my family anymore. We cannot go see them, we are enemies with Cyan." Fazzle didn't want to be harsh, but it was just the way things went. The two nations were in a fued that could start war at any given time.

He wondered if he needed to go do something when it struck him like a bat. Anex, his apprentice, was probably wondering around like the little lunatic he is. The small black and blue yearling would also need to be told that his mentor was part of the Royal Family, how astonishing could this be?

Sighing, with a slight hint of amusement, the tri-colored male snapped open his cardinal red wings and looked back at his new mate. "I'll be back soon, I just need to go find Anex." The young boy was found as a pup near the border, Alice acted like his mother, and they intended for Anex to think that way. It would break the poor pup's heart if he knew that the golden fae wasn't his actual mother.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Tris

Tris blinked in surprise. "Of course, I will wait for you!" she barked, the tip of her tail twitching. He wasnt the only one hiding secrets... Only she wasnt willing to spill them quite yet. She gave a half grin and turned tail, pading back into the cave.

Her memories were dim of her father, but she did remember him somewhat. A large black wolf, with blazing red eyes. why did he have to betray both nations....? Tris thought, a snarl forming on her maw. If she ever saw him again she would tear him to pieces. Small, tiny pieces... She shook her head, disgusted with herself. How had her mother ever fallen in love with a wolf like Bron?
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down