Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
=Mentor+Apprentice= I_vote_lcap=Mentor+Apprentice= I_voting_bar=Mentor+Apprentice= I_vote_rcap 
Ari
=Mentor+Apprentice= I_vote_lcap=Mentor+Apprentice= I_voting_bar=Mentor+Apprentice= I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
=Mentor+Apprentice= EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

=Mentor+Apprentice=

Go down

=Mentor+Apprentice= Empty =Mentor+Apprentice=

Post  StarPack Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 pm

ANEX AND FAZZLE

The young black and cyan colored boy trotted around the large five-stones known to hold the power of a blessing greater than the Sion. The tall archs of rock filtered string of blue light across to one another, something very common in the history. They glittered and sparkled past Anex. His awe-struck gaze faced the beautiful light show. Only turning around at the steady sound of beating wings.

Fazzle landed gently beside his apprentice. He was quite surprised that he found him here. The tri-colored brute sighed and shuffled away his cardinal red wings. "Hey scamp." He barked with enthusiasm.

Anex laughed and padded up. The apprentice was about 3 or 4 inches shorter than his mentor, but just as strong. You could see the muscles rippling under the pup's black fur. "Hey." He replied with respect edging his words. The young boy was very much impressive. He could easily intimidate, even he was fierce as a bear at that.

"I'm part of the Royal Family now." Fazzle added.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum