Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
For "Off-site" Members I_vote_lcapFor "Off-site" Members I_voting_barFor "Off-site" Members I_vote_rcap 
Ari
For "Off-site" Members I_vote_lcapFor "Off-site" Members I_voting_barFor "Off-site" Members I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
For "Off-site" Members EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
For "Off-site" Members EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
For "Off-site" Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
For "Off-site" Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
For "Off-site" Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
For "Off-site" Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
For "Off-site" Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
For "Off-site" Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
For "Off-site" Members EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

For "Off-site" Members

Go down

For "Off-site" Members Empty For "Off-site" Members

Post  StarPack Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Here at Mountain Region Packs we are interested in having all kinds of members and it doesn't matter whether you're from WolfQuest or other places on the internet! If you're interested in becoming a member anyway, you only have to follow a few simple steps which are similar to the New User Guide.

1) Join Mountain Region Packs' website & activate your account.
2) As soon as you can, make your biography in the "Character Sheet" Forum.
3) A staff member will review it and place you under the correct usergroup... once your name color has changed to your respective rank, you can begin role-playing. Welcome to the Packs! You can enjoy the benefits of those who come from WolfQuest as well, although you cannot earn symbols from posting a lot on our thread of course!

Note: If a current member referred you, please let us know in your biography somewhere so that member and you can also earn rewards!

If you have any concerns or questions feel free to let myself or another Staff member know. Thanks!
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum