Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
VIOLENT DELIGHTS I_vote_lcapVIOLENT DELIGHTS I_voting_barVIOLENT DELIGHTS I_vote_rcap 
Ari
VIOLENT DELIGHTS I_vote_lcapVIOLENT DELIGHTS I_voting_barVIOLENT DELIGHTS I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
VIOLENT DELIGHTS EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

VIOLENT DELIGHTS

2 posters

Go down

VIOLENT DELIGHTS Empty VIOLENT DELIGHTS

Post  StarPack Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 pm

UBU

Summer meant lazy days for every resident of the Region, but especially for the tall off-white dog brute who served as Luetenant of Cyan Mountain's Army. Ubu's coat was pale in color, certainly, but it was thick; he was built for high mountainsides and cold cold nights, not heat. Ubu had heard that fire cleansed the land, making it easier for plants and things to grow, and that oftentimes the flora and fauna in an area that had been burned would come back stronger and more hearty.

Ubu heaved a sigh, flicking his flopped ears and pondering his position in the heavy, thick chill of early winter. His smokey grey dragon kit, Lear, sat nearby, looking painfully bored as he did so. Though the pale gray dragon was still young, nowhere near adulthood, he was already the size of his canine master. Glancing up, Lear cast his slitted reptilian gaze around the territory and gave a low, warning hiss as the thunder-gold eyes met the figure of a sprinting buck. The dragon was a creature of few words, almost preferring not to speak at all; come to think of it, Ubu had not heard the little beast speak more than a few words in his entire lifetime, but that suited him fine. Still, this meant he had adjusted accordingly to Lear's wordless methods of communication, and that hiss meant something was up - something that was not part of his daily routine.

The tall white dog quickly got to his feet, ghostly gray-green eyes scanning the terrain before they, too, met the stressed figure of the deer. Ubu cocked a brow, tilting his head slightly before sighing and shaking out his thick pelt. With Black Rain markedly absent, he didn't have the black brute telling him what he could and could not do. To be honest he found it all rather tedious - all this nonsense about securing borders, weighing worthiness... but still, it had to be done. He glanced at Lear, informing the large kit with a look that he was to accompany him to greet the situation of the fleeing animal.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

VIOLENT DELIGHTS Empty Re: VIOLENT DELIGHTS

Post  Cailean Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:44 pm

CAILEAN

The eager young wolf bounded into the area. The wolf's tassel swumg back and forth as he pranced about. Cailean then stopped bouncing long enough to spot his mentor, Ubu. His tail still wagging, the young boy walked up to his mentor and the large dragon kit that was near him.
"Ubu," The black and white wolf called. Cailean trotted up to the large white dog and sat obediantly near him, waiting for his reaction.
Cailean
Cailean
Army
Army

Back to top Go down

Post  StarPack Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:55 pm

UBU

The white dog turned around and spotted his young apprentice. He sighed and ignored his current doings. Leer hissed, his slitted eyes watched the young wolf. He had never tasted wolves blood before and fancied trying it. Ubu was about a full head taller than his new apprentice, "Cailean, why are you at Ice Moon Stream?" The Akbash and Great Pyrenees mix was curious, they weren't in Cyan's grounds. Why would the scrap have ventured out here?

He noticed Leer eyeing the young male and snickered. It would be quite amusing to watch the kit chase the young boy around the snow. But no, Rue wouldn't be gracious to find out his mythical had killed a potential addition to the Army. Cyan's pathetic attempt at an army with only about six members. Wait-- make that five, after Zero being murdered by that annoying mutt from Glacier.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailean Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm

CAILEAN

Cailean's ears lowered and his tassel stopped swinging as his mentor asked him why he was here. He knew he wasn't in Cyan's grounds. The black streaked boy turned his gaze to the ground and pawed at the dirt guiltily. "Well... I came to find you, I guess," The young wolf looked up at his mentor innocently.
While watching his mentor, Cailean notcied the dragon kit eyeing him maliciously. The boy lowered his cranium and gazed at the kit with contempt. His glare was unwavering and the wolf lifted his lip to add to his aggressive display.
Cailean
Cailean
Army
Army

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum