Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
Bron- the truth be told I_vote_lcapBron- the truth be told I_voting_barBron- the truth be told I_vote_rcap 
Ari
Bron- the truth be told I_vote_lcapBron- the truth be told I_voting_barBron- the truth be told I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
Bron- the truth be told EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
Bron- the truth be told EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
Bron- the truth be told EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
Bron- the truth be told EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
Bron- the truth be told EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
Bron- the truth be told EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
Bron- the truth be told EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
Bron- the truth be told EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
Bron- the truth be told EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

Bron- the truth be told

Go down

Bron- the truth be told Empty Bron- the truth be told

Post  Ari Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:12 am

The red eyes wolf paced in the shadows, his canines glinting in the pale light. He scanned the forest for any sign of life, waiting for his contact to appear. "Why does it take forever to meet others these days," he growled to himself. His voice was deep, handsom one might say. That was what Loki had said when she first met him. He shook his head. In order to be loyal to the dark side he must put his past behind him. Thoughts crept into his mind though as he waited. What does my daughter look like? Is she pretty? Strong? Dark like me?" he prefered to think of himself as dark, not evil. He shook himself and sat down, staring into the shadows.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum