Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
{Forever*Young} I_vote_lcap{Forever*Young} I_voting_bar{Forever*Young} I_vote_rcap 
Ari
{Forever*Young} I_vote_lcap{Forever*Young} I_voting_bar{Forever*Young} I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
{Forever*Young} EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
{Forever*Young} EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
{Forever*Young} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
{Forever*Young} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
{Forever*Young} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
{Forever*Young} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
{Forever*Young} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
{Forever*Young} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
{Forever*Young} EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

{Forever*Young}

Go down

{Forever*Young} Empty {Forever*Young}

Post  Cailean Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:23 pm

CAILEAN

The black and white youngster trotted enthusically around rocks and patches of loose earth. Happiness was bursting throughout him, making his tassel beat the air behind him. Taking heed of the looming cliffs, the boy storde over to a large boulder and leaped atop it, stil swinging his tail around, and thumping it against the rock. Cailean perked his ears and listened to his surroundings, taking in the birdsong and other sounds of the forest.

With a small yip of exitement, the black-streaked pup jumped off the rock and onto the ground. Cailean sighed with contentment and leaned on his side, listening to the gentle sounds of the things around him.
Cailean
Cailean
Army
Army

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum