Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
Pack Rules I_vote_lcapPack Rules I_voting_barPack Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ari
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
Pack Rules EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
Pack Rules EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
Pack Rules EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
Pack Rules EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
Pack Rules EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
Pack Rules EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
Pack Rules EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
Pack Rules EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
Pack Rules EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

Pack Rules

Go down

Pack Rules Empty Pack Rules

Post  StarPack Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 am

1. To take over the pack, you must Challenge the Alpha. If no new posts are made for at least four days, then you can take the pack as your own.

2. Mythical Species cannot own Packs

3. Pack wars are permitted.

4. As well as this, a challenge can be made to an existing alpha by more than one character working together to overthrow the leadership. However, this must be fair on each side, for example, if their are two challengers working together, the alpha must have a pack member fighting with him or her too. The alpha cannot refuse to fight one-on-one but can refuse to fight against more than one opponent.

5. If a pack Alpha is unable to get on for ten days due to real life issues or unable to get online, they can post in their pack saying so, and will not be challenged during that time. However if this happens on too often as an excuse rather than a real circumstance the decision may be taken out of your hands and the pack given to the challenger.

Packs hunt, battle and train together and if one member is ill the others will take care of them. If you are not part of a pack you will live life as a lone which you may find harder. Once accepted by an alpha into a pack your character can gain one uncommon blessing of your choice. However, an alpha can also banish a creature from their pack lands, forcing them back to be a lone wolf again. Any inactive creatures in a pack will be thrown out. Please be active in your pack!
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down