Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] I_vote_lcap[*~Wish-the-Old~*] I_voting_bar[*~Wish-the-Old~*] I_vote_rcap 
Ari
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] I_vote_lcap[*~Wish-the-Old~*] I_voting_bar[*~Wish-the-Old~*] I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
[*~Wish-the-Old~*] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

[*~Wish-the-Old~*]

Go down

[*~Wish-the-Old~*] Empty [*~Wish-the-Old~*]

Post  StarPack Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Trenee

Trenee walked around her den. Her tail flicking as she thought about the now growing population of Cyan Mountain. Her brother, Rue, was building an army; a nation. Under which the §îðñ, the most powerful blessing. It cannot be obtained but controls the use and life of the blessings and mythicals over the Mountain. Her fur was fluffy and white with gray tabby-like markings. Her appearance took after that of her mother, Rue had taken their father's look. She rolled her ocean blue eyes at the thought of her littermate, he was a good leader. Not too fair and too cruel.

She lifted her head and stalked out of the dim stone cave in which she made her home. She lived within the Royal Family Den-site, a stone hollow which was in the heart of the Nation. A five minute walk from here was the Dresden Family Den-site, and a ten minute walk from their was the Commoner Village. Their were no commoners, for now it was just her and her brother. The next family to arrive would probably get the award of Dresden house. Laughing, she remembered the Army base was about a twenty minute walk from the Royal House. The base was a clearing surrounded and hidden by four walls of bramble, it was where Rue planned to train young soliders. It'd be where they slept, ate, and lived. Trenee almost felt sorry for the creatures about to roam into the trap of militia.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum