Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
Tris- Why me? I_vote_lcapTris- Why me? I_voting_barTris- Why me? I_vote_rcap 
Ari
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
Tris- Why me? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
Tris- Why me? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
Tris- Why me? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
Tris- Why me? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
Tris- Why me? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
Tris- Why me? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
Tris- Why me? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
Tris- Why me? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
Tris- Why me? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

Tris- Why me?

2 posters

Go down

Tris- Why me? Empty Tris- Why me?

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Ari & Tris

Ari marched into the prisons and shoved Tris into one of the Terra cells. "Have a nice life in there," she said, a smirk on her face. Serves the little creep right. The cell closed, and Ari walked away, her job done.

Tris glared at Ari while the opening closed. When the gap was gone she growled and lashed out at the walls. Nothing happened. Duh, she thought to herself, These are the famous Cyan Mountain Prisons. I will never get out of here with my life. I would rather walk around polishing nails than waste away in here. She snarled at her misfortune. Being a runt and being of Glacier Mountain tribe was not working her way.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Tris- Why me? Empty [Struggling-Will-Be-Your-Prominent-Death]

Post  StarPack Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:25 pm

ZERO

Zero had been recently told by Aster, who he assumed was told by Rue, that they had a new Prisoner. With him being the only Private, he was the only one to watch the closed Terra Cell and supply her with the nasty food and water. As the leopard paced outside the four walls of earth, he realized that night had fallen over the mountain. Finally... He thought with a sigh. The feline wasn't really a fan of being stuck watching a filthy prisoner.

After the next four hours, Zero had found a rotting squirrel and filled a vase full of water from the sewage pond a couple miles from here. He climbed the curved outside of the Cell and dropped the vase and the squirrel for her. he didn't care if the vase broke, if she didn't catch it and it spilled. It was her problem.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tris- Why me? Empty Re: Tris- Why me?

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Tris

Tris glared at the leopard who 'gave' her food. She shrugged and padded as far away as she could get from the rotten carcass of a squirrl and the broken vase. If she didnt eat or drink she would die sooner. And if she died sooner she would be rid of this torture faster.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Tris- Why me? Empty [Struggling-Will-Be-Your-Prominant-Death]

Post  StarPack Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm

ZERO

The leopard snarled as he watched, the female refused to eat. He got her game, and for watching her; his jobwas to make sure she lived. He leapt into the Terra Cell, fully aware he could get out easily. He stalked toward her, claws unsheathed. "Eat." he snarled. "Or I'll shove the meat down your throat." The male leopard waited in silence.

================================================================

OOC - Super short sorry xD
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Tris

Tris laughed bitterly. "And if you do I will have a chance of choking. So go ahead. Try me." She unsheathed her claws and stood, her hackles raised. "Your not making me eat that leopard. I don't care if you think your so mighty. I. Don't. Care." She glared at him through narrowed eyes.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Tris- Why me? Empty [Struggling-Will-Be-Your-Prominent-Death]

Post  StarPack Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

ZERO

Zero's fur bristled as she became defiant. His tail lashed, he wasn't in the mood for this. He was already larger than the runt female and simply padded over, bit down on her scruff and pulled her toward the rotten rodent. His slitted eyes were narrowed and his nose wrinkled from the revolting scent. He shoved her nose into the flesh and growled through a mouthful of fur. "Eat, or you're in for a punishment."
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Tris

"No." She lashed out with her hind leg, feeling it connect with his jaw. "I wont. I dont care what this punnishment is." She sarled and clamped her mouth shut, lashing out again.

( OCC: so short >.<)
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  StarPack Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm

ZERO

Zero snarled when she hit his jaw. He leapt forward and bit down hard on the back of the female's neck. his used his powerful forarms to lock hold of her sides and pull across, making deep gashes in her sides and belly. As he tasted blood pour into his mouth from the wound on his neck he pushed her off easily and leapt out of the Terra Cell, closing it behind him and leaving Tris to the darkness.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Tris

Despite the pain, Tris smiled into the darkness. Now it would be easier to die. She could let herself bleed out, be found dead in a pool of her own blood. She could feel her fur grow sticky with blood. She collapsed on the floor and lay there, unmoving. Maybe it was her time. She thanked the leopard silently for inflicting pain opon her.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Tris- Why me? Empty [Try-Me]

Post  StarPack Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:53 pm

ZERO AND FAZZLE

Fazzle landed, not realizing he was standing face to face with Zero. Stepping back, the wolf snarled at the leopard and wanted to use the Death Blessing on him right away. He shook the thought away, leapt forward and used Indignation. Lightning shot up from him and into Zero. Because the Dresden had Spark and Lightning; the leopard fell dead on the ground, fur brittle and burnt.

The red and brown wolf let out a hmph and climbed the Terra Cell, using Dragon Heart to break inside. When he saw Tris lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood he bolted to her. He didn't have Arakave, but his blessing Heal would work just as well. He let the power surround her, knowing her wounds would perish to exsist soon.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Tris

Tris lifted her head, feeling her wounds healing. She stared at the wolf before her, her vision swimming. She sat up, and looked down. "Why, who ever you are, did you save me? I would be better dead." She shook herself, her golden eyes staring blankly up at Fazzle. "And how did you kill the leopard?" This wolf smelled like Glacier Mountain, like home, but she couldn't place the face. Come to think of it, she hardly remembered anything.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Tris- Why me? Empty *=Trigger=*

Post  StarPack Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm

FAZZLE

Fazzle's brown eyes skimmed over Tris as her wounds began to swim away. Sighing, he tilted his head as she soon started rambling. "It's me, Fazzle." He spoke softly. "I used my Indignation blessing." He desperatley wanted to bring her home, but until the wounds were completely gone, she'd have to stay.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Tris

"Fazzle..." She muttered, trying to remember anything about him. "Your part of our Dresden family arn't you?" she said, her ears perking. "Did my mother give you permission to come?" She clamped her mouth shut. No one was supposed to know that Loki was her mother!
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Tris- Why me? Empty *=Trigger=*

Post  StarPack Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 am

FAZZLE

Fazzle was shocked. He thought Tris didn't have a mother? "L-Loki is your mother?" He questioned. "But no, I didn't." He wanted to tell her why he really came, but was too afraid of what she would say. As the green threads of light vanished, taking her wounds with them, he lifted Tris onto his back before unfolding red wings. He took off into flight, heading home for Glacier Mountain.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down