Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
Mythical Drawing Contest I_vote_lcapMythical Drawing Contest I_voting_barMythical Drawing Contest I_vote_rcap 
Ari
Mythical Drawing Contest I_vote_lcapMythical Drawing Contest I_voting_barMythical Drawing Contest I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
Mythical Drawing Contest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

Mythical Drawing Contest

Go down

Mythical Drawing Contest Empty Mythical Drawing Contest

Post  StarPack Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Purpose

The purpose of this board is to share ideas and images of what you imagine the mythical species of Cyan Mountain to look like.

Rules
- You can draw a general representation of a species OR a specific character who is that species if you like.
- Some species have clear descriptions, others are more vague. Let your imagination rule here!
- Images can be made with traditional media or digital media. Loose, fast sketches are welcome but will not qualify for a prize. Only coloured pictures or vastly detailed sketch studies will count.
- You can link the image or embed it in the post (embedding is preferred if you can though!)
- You do not have to be a great artist to submit a picture! Don't be put off if you don't usually draw, it's more about imagination and what you think of when you picture a certain mythical!

Prizes

You can submit as many pictures as you like and will be rewarded for such.

For each image you will win an uncommon blessing, however you will also get greater prizes for the more you submit.

For additional images, here are the prizes (the 1 uncommon blessing you get for each picture isn't included in this list, however, you do get that as well!):

2 images - 1 common blessing
3 images - 2 common blessings
4 images - 2 uncommon blessings
5 images - 1 hard to get blessing
6 images - 1 hard to get blessing and 1 common blessing
7 images - 1 hard to get blessing and 1 uncommon blessing
8 images - 2 hard to get blessings
9 images - 1 Night Walker mythical OR 1 Pink Eyed Himalayan Dragon OR 1 Red Back Dragon
10 images - 1 Night Walker mythical OR 1 Pink Eyed Himalayan Dragon OR 1 Red Back Dragon OR 1 Smokey Grey OR 1 Yellow Scaled Dragon OR 1 Ztehn OR 1 Rigel OR 1 Ravin Grythdragon
11 images - 3 common blessings, Fog blessing
12 images - 1 Heilen Dragon OR 1 Rigel OR 1 Snow-Winged Glider Dragon OR 1 Spinalis Dragon OR 1 Unicorn OR 1 Yellow Scaled Dragon
13 images - 2 uncommon blessings and 1 common
14 images - 2 hard to get blessings OR 1 Hell Hound OR Cross Bones 'n' Skulls blessing
15 images - 1 common blessing, 1 uncommon blessing and 1 hard to get blessing OR 1 Poison Dragon
16 images - 1 Life blessing and 1 Death blessing OR 1 Pink Eyed Himalayan Dragon OR 1 Blue Back Dragon OR Billððíìãå blessing
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down